Public procurement law
Services within this area include all stages of the awarding of public procurement contracts.
Our offer, directed at both contractors and ordering parties, includes:
- legal advice for ordering parties in the area of preparing terms of reference,
- legal advice in the area of preparing internal acts regulating the public procurement proceedings (regulations, instructions) as well as the proceedings’ documentation,
- legal advice regarding obtaining administrative decisions required in public procurement proceedings – proceedings before the President of the Public Procurement Office,
- legal assistance in preparing public procurement contracts, assistance in negotiations with the members of the consortium,
- legal representation in proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeal and common courts,
- legal advice in preparing legal remedies and participation in proceedings stemming therefrom,
- legal advice in litigations regarding performance of contracts within the scope of public procurement.