Financial and Legal Audit
As a law firm we offer complex study of due diligence, which is extremely beneficial in case of merging and carrying out takeovers, that includes preparation of analysis and research concerning:
- Legal documentation of Corporation ( that includes memorandum of association, regulations and resolutions of the organs of the corporation, internal/domestic documents),
- Employment records,
- Trade agreements (specimens of agreements utilized by corporations, general terms and conditions of insurance),
- Shares structure, capital links,
- Legal condition of real estate owned by corporations,
- Rights in trade marks, patents, utility models, licenses, agreements, administrative decisions,
- Legal actions, administrative actions, that the corporation is involved in,
- Financial status of corporation (financial reports, accountant records, credibility and public and private legal obligations).
From the gathered information our Law Firm prepares detailed report, including the analysis of legal situation of the corporation with a special attention towards potential risks concerning the corporation. The Law Firm cooperates with experienced auditors and tax advisers. Collaboration with foreign law firms allows us to lead the audit for foreign corporations and service upon international merges and takeovers.